Access to and use of 'www.theorchardfruitcompany.com' both within the UK and internationally is provided by The Orchard Fruit Company on the following terms:
1. By using www.theorchardfruitcompany.com you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of www.theorchardfruitcompany.com. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute to www.theorchardfruitcompany.com.
2. The Orchard Fruit Company may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of www.theorchardfruitcompany.com will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this website. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific local terms appearing elsewhere on www.theorchardfruitcompany.com (including house rules) then the latter shall prevail.
Use of www.theorchardfruitcompany.com
3. You agree to use www.theorchardfruitcompany.com only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of www.theorchardfruitcompany.com. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within www.theorchardfruitcompany.com.
4. All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on www.theorchardfruitcompany.com and all content (including all applications) located on the site shall remain vested in The Orchard Fruit Company or its licensors (which includes other users). You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use www.theorchardfruitcompany.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any www.theorchardfruitcompany.com content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of www.theorchardfruitcompany.com content requires the prior written permission from The Orchard Fruit Company.
5. The names, images and logos identifying The Orchard Fruit Company or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of The Orchard Fruit Company and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of The Orchard Fruit Company or any other third party.
6. As a registered member you will occasionally receive e-mail updates about special offers, new services and other news. We hope you'll find these updates interesting and informative. But if you'd rather not receive them you will always find an unsubscribe link at the bottom of such communication.
Contributions to The Orchard Fruit Company
7. By sharing any contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) with The Orchard Fruit Company you agree to grant to The Orchard Fruit Company, free of charge, permission to use the material in any way it wants (including modifying and adapting it for operational and editorial reasons) for The Orchard Fruit Company services in any media worldwide (including on The Orchard Fruit Company's site accessed by international users).
8. Copyright in your contribution will remain with you and this permission is not exclusive, so you can continue to use the material in any way including allowing others to use it unless otherwise specified.
9. In order that The Orchard Fruit Company can use your contribution, you confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any UK/International laws, that you have the right to give The Orchard Fruit Company permission to use it for the purposes specified above, and that you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in your contribution.
10. Please do not endanger yourself or others, take any unnecessary risks or break any laws when creating content you may share with The Orchard Fruit Company.
11. If you do not want to grant The Orchard Fruit Company the permission set out above on these terms, please do not submit or share your contribution to or with www.theorchardfruitcompany.com.
17. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
18. The failure or delay of The Orchard Fruit Company to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive The Orchard Fruit Company's right to enforce that right.
19. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.